View Single Post
Old 09-01-2018, 02:35 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Smile

There are muscles below the eyes as well. If the lower eye muscles become worse after an activity, as you said, then they are fatigued from MG. So, yes, this is probably MG!

It wouldn't hurt to be checked out by an eye doctor, if there is a change in your vision.

Some eye changes (i.e., larger eye area) can be from Grave's disease, for example.

About two weeks after my MG crisis, I was putting some makeup on for the 2-week followup. I was holding a mirror with my left hand for only about 5 minutes. My left hand contorted so badly that it didn't recover for quite a while. How MG affects us depends upon the relative stability of our condition plus the intensity of whatever activity we are doing and for how long. Sounds like a mathematical equation, but MG is not predictable.

You could try having a small fan (like the Travelon ones that sit on the table or can be handheld) blowing on your face while at the computer. Also, turning down the light on the computer might help. If you can, rest your eyes periodically.

I hope that helps.

Annie
AnnieB3 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote