Thread: A shock wave.
View Single Post
Old 09-04-2018, 10:00 AM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

Friend,

I would be asking your present case manager. Why your old case manager was talking to your brother in law? And how he had access to your present information. Because he honestly shouldn't have had. Unless you gave him
permission to have. Derrick has a case manager, probably not exactly the same. But he also has a past case manager. When I switched his case manager, I took all rights from the old one away to see his records. But in the case of his records, the state also would have taken them away. Because even though they work for the same company the records are seen only by the people presently assigned to his case.
1. He has a present behavior therapist, a past behavior therapist.
2. He has present provider, Past providers.
3. Company assigned as his company to give his services. Past one.
And as off very soon, he will be moving companies. So when he moves, only
the new one and if I chose to let anyone else know how many hours he has will know.

So the example is only those who are serving Derrick at present know what his services are. Or what his Disabilities, doctors, or possible illnesses. Case in point on this, he started seeing a Gastronoligist for things in his blood work, after moving companies and case managers, the old have no clue about this. Its something that could at some point be important.
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (09-04-2018), Brokenfriend (09-04-2018), ger715 (09-05-2018), OhKay (09-06-2018), PurpleFoot721 (09-04-2018)