View Single Post
Old 09-05-2018, 10:03 AM
Wise Elder

15 yr Member
Wise Elder

15 yr Member

Barb - I hate the heat too! I keep waiting for the temps to drop. The mornings are cooling off so I know within the next month the temps in the morning and evening should be cooler. This morning it was in the low 70s!!! Yay!!! I am sure the heat is effecting your MS. I just went through a flare up of symptoms but no MS exacerbation. The humidity was high and I think that was part of it.

It's hard to believe that Anya is now going into 7th grade!! That's just crazy. Fun times are ahead for your sister, BIL, and yourself with a teen girl. You are such a great aunt to her. She's lucky to have such an awesome aunt.

I have been helping DD28 with her new business. I've been helping her cut and sew baby items. I'm hoping her Etsy shop will be running full swing soon. She opened it up about a month or so ago with just a few items. We've been sewing a bunch of new things that I'm hoping she'll post soon.
I've been watching sewing videos on YouTube and forgot how much I used to love making my clothes and special outfits for my girls (Christmas & Easter). I may give it a try. That should help keep me busy and renew old skills.

Hope everyone is doing well. Check in when you can.
tkrik is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
barb02 (09-05-2018), ewizabeth (09-10-2018), GladysD (09-30-2018), Jappy (09-07-2018)