View Single Post
Old 09-06-2018, 10:15 AM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member

I'm tired this morning, but I have all these plans in my head of things I want to do. I'm starting to wake up now and am having a bit of a hard time sitting on my butt now...
But it will take more than the 1/2 (1.5mg) dose of Vraylar that my pdoc had me take yesterday to take me down a few notches. I have to remember that.

I take 3mg tonight for the first time, and see my pdoc tomorrow, but I don't know what I'll have to say because I'll likely be tired and sedated in the morning.

We will not be doing laundry today. I hope to go to Dairy Queen tho. It's something Corey said we could do this week because I haven't been in forever.

I bought 2 laundry bags on Amazon from a 3rd party seller, but only one arrived, and I wasn't happy with it, so I have to return it. The seller wasn't responsive to my emails (through Amazon) about my issues. I just had to contact Amazon customer service (via chat) so that I could get a refund for the bag I never got. Once that's taken care of, I have to return the one I did get, which didn't match the product description. Ugh... I guess I'll avoid 3rd party sellers in the future.
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (09-06-2018), Dmom3005 (09-06-2018), Mari (09-07-2018), PurpleFoot721 (09-07-2018)