View Single Post
Old 09-09-2018, 07:12 PM
Newly Joined

5 yr Member
Newly Joined

5 yr Member
Default Rabies phobia uncured by prophylaxis

As sorry as I am that everyone here has had such rough experiences, I am so grateful that so much has been shared. I myself had an "exposure" to rabies (via sick, evil squirrel &#128517 and received HyperRab HRIG in my gluteus and ImoVax into my left deltoid. I already have a rabies phobia as it is (since I was little) and these weird symptoms are ruining my life. I have strange numbness and tingling in my right foot which may have started the night I got the HRIG, but when I got my second vax in my right deltoid the day before yesterday, I began getting sharp searing pains shooting from the tips of my fingers to my elbows and shoulder blade, and that's my exposure hand, too! Too make matters worse, they didn't inject ANY HRIG around the exposure site, only in my butt, and the terror of vaccine failure has me locked in a state of permanent panic and depression. I feel like all I'm doing is waiting for the rest of the symptoms to show up. It just never leave my mind
Someone, please, help me here. Talk me off the ledge.
I'm an otherwise healthy 27yr young mother of one little boy. And I can't bear the thought of just not being here with him anymore. I'm just crippled right now.
dizmissjewels is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote