View Single Post
Old 09-12-2018, 08:32 AM
Newly Joined

5 yr Member
Newly Joined

5 yr Member
Default Want my Mum back

Hi, I'm new here and found these forums while looking for a health question and found this group.
I lost my mum 3 months ago. She went in for keyhole surgery and was supposed to come home the next day and then she passed. I got a call asking me to come in and my Mum was gone..
Just like that and they cant even tell me how or what happened. The coroners are still investigating and they think it may be something about her care at the hospital.. and at this point cant say exactly.
I can't accept it ..I try to but I cant believe she is gone. Mum was with me and my son for so many years and she was our everything. I miss her every single moment and I really don't know if I can get through this. It hurts so much. I try hold it together for my son but i have not been well since ..
I know it will never be the same and I tell myself I have to learn to live with this pain but I honestly don't once how to. The pain is so much and I cant seem to accept that she is really gone .
I want her back so much.
Thanks for reading and I have been reading posts here and it's so true that you dont really know how bad it feels until you go through it.
Thanks again for reading
Xtine is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
ger715 (09-19-2018)