View Single Post
Old 09-14-2018, 08:16 PM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member

Thanks, Aarcyn. They have a FaceBook page (TruStem Cell Therapy) so I messaged a few people on there asking questions. They had not logged in for a few weeks so I called the patient advocate to see if he could contact any former patients to see if they would give me some credible reviews on the procedure. It was just this morning when I did this so I'll give them a few more days. I do have a little bit of hesitation to believe anything is this good. As much as I want something to work I need to do my research for this without being swayed by possibly untrue reviews. My son was the first person to tell me I needed to ask this company for some reviews and people who have had this procedure done. He's skeptical about things like this. He needs to look at, touch, take apart and put back together again before he believes it will work. I'll let ya'll know if I get some "legitimate" patients with promising reviews.

I have my Neuro appointment on Monday so I'll see what he has to say about this.
These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
Kitty is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote