View Single Post
Old 09-17-2018, 01:18 PM

5 yr Member

5 yr Member
Default Possible help?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izzy17 View Post
Hi. I'm 9 months out from my last chemo and my neuropathy seems to be getting worse. I can tolerate it in my hands, arms, feet and legs but it is also in my face. It's constant and some days it is so hard to concentrate on anything. I wonder if anyone else has experienced this in the face. I have not come across any similar situations. I'm on gaba and getting ready to try lyrica. I've also just started taking a b complex and alpha lipoic. My husband wants me to have my blood tested outside of my oncologist office which I have agreed to. Any thoughts or advice would be appreciated. Also, has anyone had any success with acupuncture. Thank you.
God bless you , your now in our prayers, my wife has neuropathy and perhaps some of the things we have researched can help. She got sick on Gabapentin. Recently we read a book called "How Not To Die) , ( Some title huh?) Anyway the Doctor that wrote this advocates a Plant Based Diet and we are on that now, but we just started so I can't comment now on what it does. We will let all here know if it is actually helpful. They claim it can help reduce or eliminate Neuropathic pain. Hang In there, Regards Geovani !
Geovani is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote