View Single Post
Old 09-18-2018, 11:48 PM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member

Well, I heard back from the patient advocate I've been emailing with. I had asked about statistics from former procedures and if l could see them. If I were doing something this groundbreaking I'd sure as heck be keeping strict statistics on everything about the procedure.

This was my answer: "Everything we have is anecdotal so it’s not exact unfortunately but for the patients we see here and follow up with, we see about a 2/3 success rate. Unfortunately we do not have any stats on how long it takes on average however I have noticed results come within the first 3 weeks to 3 month on average."

Needless to say I won't be having this procedure. I feel like it's just an opportunity for me to be a guinea pig in someone else's experiment. If anything they should be paying me!!

Just one more disappointment........
These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
Kitty is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote