View Single Post
Old 09-20-2018, 07:32 AM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member

OMG did I feel horrible yesterday!!! I was just exhausted and hurt all over- not to mention everything that comes along with taking mag. citrate. I did end up taking a nap... a 4 hour nap, went to bed at 9:30, and I'm surprised I made it that long.

I feel MUCH BETTER this morning. My pain's better, my head's clearer, I don't feel agitated, and I'm actually able to sit still!
I know that I've made progress in the past, only become hypo/manic again in a couple of days, but historically when gabapentin changes are made, and work along with other meds under these conditions, I usually don't regress. So, I'm hopeful, and glad I pressed for the increase

Bella is out of the NICU!!!
Heather and her boyfriend (who is a total s-) are staying with her in pediatrics for now. My aunt is starting to take breaks from the hospital, which is good, because she's on the brink of a nervous breakdown.

My little brother turns 30 today. He took me out to lunch on my birthday, so I invited him out for lunch today, and he accepted. We may also take a drive up to the hospital to see the girls. We haven't solidified any plans yet tho.
My brother and I used to be extremely close, but he pretty much closed himself off several years ago, and suddenly he is "back", and has let me know that. Maybe it is him getting older/growing up. IDK.

I will take my shower earlier than usual this morning so that I'm ready for... whatever, but no matter what else I do today, I have to get to the convenience store because Thursday is lottery day!

I did the iPhone update to iOS 12, and I'm having headaches from it. I'm also suddenly getting warnings that someone is trying to use my Apple ID 15 miles away, so I have changed my password 3 times. I've finally stopped getting the warnings. It's all a PITA
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (09-20-2018), Dmom3005 (09-20-2018), Mari (09-21-2018), mymorgy (09-20-2018), PurpleFoot721 (09-20-2018)