View Single Post
Old 09-20-2018, 06:41 PM

5 yr Member

5 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by CZZ74 View Post
Hi I wanted to share this incase it helps someone else and saves you some time. I am in years 6 of my rsd, full body have had every treatment in the world literally including coma in Germany. Last year I began having seizures. Terrible ones. they mimic petite grand mal. The brain shudders are terrible and painful. The seizures continue, I am conscious through them , they most happen at night and in am just as I am waking. I have had one during day. I wrote dr. Schwartzman he said they are not seizures in the traditional fashion it is the rsd corrupting my central nervous system causing these events. If I could find the email i would quote him exactly. They have become so frequent and severe that over the past 6 months i have managed to get all the way from Cat scan of the brain- results nothing- to mri of the brain- nothing to the ulitmate test MRA of the brain with contrast- results perfectly normal. So Dr. Schwartzman was right. I was sure he was wrong and i had developed epildepsy from the coma- alot went wrong. I thought this might be helpful to anyone else suffering these seizures and brain shudders. It is alwasy the rsd. very depressing in a way as nothing can be done. Please post if you have these too and what meds you are taking and if it is working thank you cz
Dear, CZZ74 I have the same systoms you are experiencing and I can;t get any help for my brain shudders.I there any medicaton you are taking?
survnrsd2008 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote