Thread: very frustrated
View Single Post
Old 09-22-2018, 05:05 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

I am so sorry to hear this. I don't have any experience with brain shudders as you describe them though have had some less severe cognitive issues with my RSD. Unfortunately I have been through so much bs with work comp and them not covering or approving things. They're job is to get off as cheap as possible and they don't care how you suffer. I have been using my personal insurance for the past 2 yrs on my work injury because work comp just stopped doing ANYTHING and I needed treatment. While the cost is high money wise...it's the best thing that could've been done for me health wise because I was in such bad shape. I know it's not a possibility for everyone to afford stuff but if you can...put your health first instead of focusing on what work comp SHOULD do because it doesn't matter what the law says or what is right...the only one hurt by it is you and they will never change. I would start with a neurologist myself with the symptoms you've described and I wouldn't assume straight off the bat that it's related to the rsd...they should check out all possibilities first before deciding it's the rsd.
catra121 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote