View Single Post
Old 09-23-2018, 06:51 PM

5 yr Member

5 yr Member
Default Head Sensitivity Following Concussions

Hi guys my name is Mitchell, I'm 21 years old and live in Australia. Since the beggining of 2018 I've been suffering extreme head sensitivity to all kinds of bumps and jarring motions. This started after receiving multiple concussions in 2016 and 2017. I have full faith that this will completely heal, but for now I want to start a consolidated support group for everyone out there who is going through the same thing.
I know from experience that it is SO MUCH WORSE to go through this when you feel like you are the only one. It's not true. However it takes a lot of digging around to find the stories of other people. My aim with this group is to rectify that by having one consolidated support group where we can share our experiences, struggles and victories, as we go through this brain sensitivity following concussions. A support group like this is something I wish I found when I first started googling earlier this year.

My life has been drastically altered by this crippling condition. Many things are a lot harder then they used to be. Car rides, public transport, exercising, I even had to adjust my walking to be more light on my feet.

If you are reading this and you are suffering from this brain sensitivity, you are not alone. You are not imagining this, its very real. Drop a post below and introduce yourself and your story.

Thanks guys,
Mitchell
Mitchell H is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote