View Single Post
Old 09-27-2018, 12:59 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Hi there,

Glad to hear it. I know a number of people who use CBD (and a few THC) for Colitis and it really does help them. I'm sure you'll be able tell soon enough. But on a basic level CBD is known to reduce inflammation, so that alone will be immensely beneficial to you.

That's fascinating about sildenafil. I think I had heard this but I'm not sure. But it seems like that and the CBD are working well on that front. My fasciculations have improved since taking CBD too. When they get bad, I take some CBD and it's gone within minutes. I hope it keeps working for you.

This is a complicated question to answer, primarily because quality human trials have yet to be conducted. The limited scientific evidence and a more sizable amount of anecdotal evidence seems to show that in higher doses it can lead to actual improvement in certain conditions. I would look at the article I posted initially from Leaf Science and read some personal experiences from people. Most people take very low doses and so only experience symptom relief. But given its therapeutic value, including lowering inflammation and being neuro-regenerative and not just neuroprotective, CBD (and actually THC and other cannabinoids) seem to have a genuine ability to effect real healing. There are some studies underway, and I hope the changing legal landscape more quality studies will be conducted.
DavidHC is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
dogwalker (09-28-2018)