View Single Post
Old 07-21-2007, 01:56 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Add me to the group

I personally like the thanks. I could see where gerrym is on a learning curve and trying to go from post to post without interrupting the flow of information. I like the thanks button when a group is wishing you a good day, a happy birthday, etc. and you are going to be repetitive with your answers to each person. The thanks button lets you individually thank each person for their comment and then you can post one message with a thanks to the group but then you know that each person knows their post has been noticed if you use the thanks button. Please do not feel that you need to apologize for using the "thanks" button.

And I think that was as clear as mud, right? I think it is pretty much a group vote for the "thanks button". O.K.?

And welcome gerrym. This is a friendly group with a lot of knowledge to give you. For the most part we all get along well. I know the group has been very loving and giving to me. I'm appreciative for the answers and support I get from here. If you feel comfortable with sharing it, perhaps a little more of your medical history would allow us to give you more information to help in your search for the cause of your problems.

Billye
Silverlady is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote