View Single Post
Old 10-03-2018, 05:54 PM
Newly Joined

5 yr Member
Newly Joined

5 yr Member
Default Concerned about Mri

Sorry but this is going to be a long post, back in February 2018 I started having sharp stabbing pain in both of my index fingers went to the doctor and they said it was tendinitis
it didn’t go away so I went back to the doctor and in the meantime I start having burning sensations in my arms they did bloodwork and all came back good except for inflammation was a tad high they told me to come back if it didn’t get better

while I was waiting for it to get better I started getting tingling and numbness in my legs my knees by my feet you at I’ll come and go they sent me to a neurologist they didn’t MRI of my brain I had three doctors tell me that it is not a mess

I was put on gabapentin and was told to come back in a month
in the meantime I start having cramping in my lower back and body jerks in my room on my right side would start to hurt
So I’m back to the doctor and they decide to do an MRI on my spine everything came back OK except for my C-5 C6 vertebrae has some degenerative disc And some flattening of the cord at that level
and it also says there is a vague t2 hyper intense signal at this level which could represent mild Myelomalacia.

I don’t see much information about this and my neurosurgeon or the neurologist didn’t really have anything to say about it and they don’t seem too concerned
should I be concerned or is this just another fancy word for a lesion that could be a mess that I have to keep an ion thank you in advance for taking the time to read this and any input you have

Last edited by Jomar; 10-03-2018 at 09:30 PM. Reason: added spacing
Luckyjagz is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
ger715 (10-10-2018)