View Single Post
Old 07-21-2007, 02:20 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desi View Post
Oh my gosh.. I just passed out... LOL beautiful tat's.. cringing just thinking how you must have felt getting these! OUCH! I am just a whimp! ha ha ha Sorry your ex was a jerk and abusive one at that! grrrrr :0(
Well, ok.. fanning self off after passing out..LOL BEAUTIFUL WOLF to cover that mistake up! Love, Desi
Thank you! You really made me laugh! All that passing out! ROFL Hope you were sitting down when you passed out and didn't hit your head!

Wolf is special to me and I loved the colors in it as soon as I saw it. It seemed the perfect thing to replace the other. I had the wolf done 10 or 11 years ago now and the others were done 8-9 years ago.

Sandel, I don't have spread issues anymore. LOL It went full body in 11 months so it can't spread to another body part, I don't have any left! I may decide to go for it and plan my next tat. Doing some and then coming back to do the rest sounds like a good plan actually as well since it'll give me time to recover. I, of course, want color so do the outline and any shading then go back for the color may be the easiest way to do it.

Well, if I do, you will all be the first ones to know!!

Hugs,

Karen

Living, loving and laughing with RSD for 14 years and counting.
GalenaFaolan is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote