View Single Post
Old 10-06-2018, 08:45 AM

5 yr Member

5 yr Member
Default Full body Small Fiber Neuropathy HELP!

So glad to find you all! I’m brand new to this site.

This May I woke up with ulcerative colitis and 2 weeks into my medicine treatment I developed burning palms and soles along with bubbles in my urine. Fast forward to today, I now have full body neuropathy, worst sensations being in my FACE/Head and arms/hands/feet however I am at least 30-40% numb over my entire body. It ebbs and flows with no pain (rarely burning sensations now), just a sensation of Hardening (like muscles turning to stone) that comes and goes and the numbness always remaining.

I still have bubbles in my urine (Ct dye test and scope all normal in bladder) and have now developed a roaring in my right ear that now seems to be constant! I have had head and right ear pressure issues for over a month prior and still have it. All standard bloodwork normal, Head MRI normal, urine normal. Ive been off all RX for over 2 months because I kept having severe reactions to UC meds (high BP, rashes etc.) so controlling my UC with a naturopath using supplements. Anyone wanna take a stab at What the heck this is from???? I just got skin biopsies on my leg for SFN with results coming in a week. Neuro confirmed SFN and believes it’s from antibiotics (specifically Marcobid) that I’ve takien on and off since March for UTI symptoms that wouldn’t go away. Found out it wasn’t a UTI but overactive bladder. I also just did a blood draw for antibodies for cancer tumors. Any advice is GREATLY welcome!!!!!
Westcoast54 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote