View Single Post
Old 10-06-2018, 06:25 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeBraz62 View Post
Hi, As a result of 3 major back and neck surgery, I have been on lyrica (3x75mg/day) since April 2016. I have stop taking lyrica on April 20, 2018 following a 3 weeks period (75mg/week). Since then my life is terrible, I cry everyday, I sleep 12 hours/day, I have no energy, no appetite (lost 15 pounds) my hands are shaking, I have suicidal thought, I have stiff neck etc.. I had 5 good days a week ago then back to hell again. Yesterday I had a good day. Today is again terrible day and crying again. Can someone had similar withdrawal symptoms and if so how long did it last? Thank you for your comments!!!!!
Hope you are ok. I have been on Lyrica since it came out for several conditions. I am only on 75 mg twice daily. I have gone off of it twice, only to have to go back on as I could not tolerate the prolonged severe withdrawl. I will be on it until the day I die. The withdrawal was worse than any opiate change my pain doc made. Somebody paid a lot of money to get that approved for human consumption. I am appalled at the number of reported side effects and the body awful withdrawal when attempting to discontinue. Best wishes.
Spiney95 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote