View Single Post
Old 10-09-2018, 02:32 PM

5 yr Member

5 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bradcym View Post
Thanks for the reply. This has been extremely frustrating and scary to be fine one day and so weak the next out of nowhere. I have received 3 treatments of albumin/exchange. They put a port in which was extremely painful later that night, but does make the process much easier. I felt better after first one, but have been about the same after last two. Hopefully, I’m making progress. Had a rough morning with a lot of weakness. After washing hair and putting on clothes I couldn’t get up out of chair. After resting about 20 minutes I was able to get up, but still felt weak. Still not seeing much progress with mestinon. Now taking 4 X day 90mg plus 1 @ bedtime 180mg time release. Hoping to find something that works.
Hang in there. Some days can be very frustrating and some less so. I have done well on mestinon but am now having increased slurring of speech. It used to be only at night in social situations but now it is happening during the day. I hope it subsides and am taking several days to do as little as possible. Rest whenever you need to.
Karen
rosepointe is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote