View Single Post
Old 10-11-2018, 02:51 PM
Banned User

5 yr Member
Banned User

5 yr Member
Ribbon Mushrooms, oils and nervine herbs

Hi kind ones, I was on auto-pilot, barely improving, for 18 months before a physio therapist literally held my hand towards MCT oil. My brain fog went away in 20 minutes, and everything changed after this! I had enough clarity to even consider taking supplements. Highly recommend these:
  1. MCT Oil - Huge improvement!
  2. Turmeric - People kept recommending it but I really didn't get how huge this would be for me until I was desperate and tried it. It benefited my mental clarity and significantly reduced nerve pain. I make fresh turmeric tea twice a week now.
  3. CBD Oil - Another huge step forward. I only took it for 60 days.
  4. Nervine herbs - I started seeing a medical herbalist, and this helped the dysautonomia pain to drop from a 9-out-of-10 to a 2-out-of-10. It took 2 months for it to work, and it took 9 months for it to eradicate the pain. She prescribed a tincture that included:
    • Rhodiola
    • Valerian
    • Gentian
    • Ashwaganda
    • Tulsi
    • Cats Claw
    • Dandelion Root
    • Yarrow
  5. Mushrooms (Lions Maine, Cordyceps, Reishi, Maitake): This significantly helped my brain processing power, but without the MCT Oil and CBD Oil, the mushrooms alone just helped my mind race and then cliff. I needed both.

Other supplements I take religiously:
  • Neuroplex (Standard Process)
  • Trace minerals-B12 (Standard Process)
  • Microbiome-grade Probiotics (Renew Life / Ultimate Flora)
  • Gingko Biloba tincture
  • Seabuckthorn Seed Oil
  • Omega Oils (NOW brand / EHA DEA)

Finally, I want to point out that GABA and KavaKava were working for me... until they didn't. At some point they started to pull me down and I felt overwhelmed, so I stopped taking them and only take them on weekends or as needed for stress.
Reykjaviva is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote