View Single Post
Old 10-11-2018, 03:13 PM
Banned User

5 yr Member
Banned User

5 yr Member

Hi dear friend, I can only share my experience, please take it or leave it... I had a concussion from a car accident 2.5 years ago. I only got out of nerve pain recently, and it was because I changed some key things.

1. Functional neurologist - this was huge for me, she helped me make huge progress.
2. Hyperbaric oxygen - I was in the US when I started this, and was able to find a Groupon for this.
3. Supplements - MCT Oil was huge for mental clarity. Next big positive break was Turmeric, which was really great for dysautonomia nerve pain; I make a tea with fresh chopped turmeric twice a week. CBD Oil (non-thc) was great and got me to the next level of mental clarity, and consistency.
4. Cranio-sacral therapy. Twice a week, I might ask for a sliding scale if you've lost your job.

I have a whole list of supplements that really helped, but I have to say that my exercise sensitivity is still there, and I avoid bicycles or anything that could re-trigger a concussion. I go on 45+ minute walks every day, but I haven't been able to do much else due to dysautonomia. Pain and mental clarity were my first items to tackle! Exercise is next .
Reykjaviva is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
rgthree (10-16-2018), YoginiM (11-09-2018)