View Single Post
Old 10-15-2018, 11:59 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default unexpected results

John,

I'm right hand dominant- or at least I thought I was....apparently not when functioning on endogenous dopamine...am taking this tap test before morning dose of med to see how long I should go before taking it. Several tests yesterday and early this morning yielded similar result showing right hand dominance.....but...72 minutes later (testing again after a walk) and no med yet my left hand yielded the higher score even though I feel a bit shakier.....hmmmmm though overall motor coordination I can't yet discern the reallly super subtle fluctuations...I was suprised!! perhaps I should try using my left hand more often-considering the mirror neuron process used in rehabbing stroke patients just maybe I could build new pathways? MD

it does seem typing overall is abit easier with left hand now-never noticed that before tho once i take my med i am pretty sure i will go back to right hand dominance.

“The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence.”
~ Nikola Tesla
moondaughter is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
johnt (10-16-2018)