10 yr Member
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Default They are killing us slowly

There is the product I purchased at a local supermarket
It is biscotti almond cookies
I took notice that the package had changed
I then began to read the nutrition label
Only to find out that the formula has changed not for the better but to kill people
I purchased the product because it was extremely low in sugar and sodium and cancer loves sugar
I called the company and spoke to a woman and had given her the readings of both labels and asked why the formula had changed not for the better but to kill us
She was kind and gracious her name was Rose she put me on hold for a while came back and told me there wasn’t anyone available to explain to her why the change in the formula
She took my name and number and assured me that someone would get back to me and explain why the change
It sickens me how this country the FDA and how we all suffer from those who are making money and are slowly killing me along with my family and children
I buy organic milk as I hope there are no hormones added to it as everything being fed to our cattle along with the GMO’s owes it is a sad world we live in
Trying so hard to live preventative healthcare going to doctors and leaving with all elements that are slowly killing this body
Sad I am so sad am I
Me
"Thanks for this!" says:
Wren (10-17-2018)