View Single Post
Old 10-18-2018, 07:56 AM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member

Thanks Donna

I didn't wake up feeling sedated at all. I actually feel really good
So it was much to do about nothing... at least for now.
I'm so happy I'm okay to drive!!! I just wish I had waited to cancel my neuro appointment.

I sent my PCP a love note to let him know what's going on.
I don't know how long it will take for for my kidney fx to improve if it's going to, but he will probably decide when it's time to redraw a kidney panel *whenever* based on what I wrote to him, or when the surgeon requests it again.

Now that I'm addressing the issue with my kidneys, and I feel like the mental health piece is falling into place, it's time to start figuring out what's going on with the surgery...

My surgeon is back in her suburban office tomorrow, and that's the best time to reach her. The last time I talked to her:
1) She was waiting for the results of the repeat blood work, which was (finally) faxed to her Monday
2) She was waiting for X-Rays from a test from my local hospital, which they probably had to mail to her on a CD, but she should have it by now, and
3) She wanted to talk to my gastro, who is hardly ever in the office

So, maybe that's why I didn't hear from her last week, but the fact that I didn't still makes me nervous. I'm going to call her office today to get a jump on things. Maybe I will get a call back today. Who knows? My surgeon is very nice, so I'm pretty confident I'll get a call back by tomorrow at the latest because I think she will understand my anxiety at this point.

If she wants to wait to schedule the surgery until my kidney fx starts to rebound, that makes sense, so I will have to accept that.
"Thanks for this!" says:
Dmom3005 (10-18-2018), Mari (10-20-2018), mymorgy (10-18-2018)