View Single Post
Old 10-19-2018, 08:55 AM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member

My PCP got back to me, and wants me to have my blood drawn in 2 weeks to check my kidney function. I think that there will probably be some improvement before then, but the timing does make sense to me.

I just feel like I'm forever shoveling s- against the tide.

I called my surgeon's Boston office yesterday, and talked to her secretary, who sounded like a half-asleep moron. I told her I was calling about the status of my case because somebody was supposed to call me to schedule my surgery last week, but I never got that call...

She said something about records from another hospital, and wouldn't answer me when I asked if she got them or not. She said she would talk to the doctor and call me back, but never did. I assumed she meant the x-rays from the Sitz marker study, so yesterday I requested a CD of the images JIK, and can pick it up today.

I called the Boston office again this morning to ask where to mail the CD, and got the same moron, who had a hard time even telling me the address where to send it to, and when I asked her to double check if the doctor needed anything else, all she said was the hospital, "sent over a bunch of stuff."

But she said the surgeon was going to call me today. I hope she calls early. I'm sick and tired of waiting around for calls from medical providers
I have plans to leave the house today, and my worst fear is that she will call when I'm driving because I will not answer the phone when I'm driving.

At least I hope to get some answers today.
"Thanks for this!" says:
Dmom3005 (10-19-2018), Mari (10-20-2018), mymorgy (10-19-2018)