View Single Post
Old 10-20-2018, 01:28 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobby17 View Post
well i got the 3 year review again like clock work. am 56 and have been on it since 2001. think they would move to a 5 or 7 year one, nope.

Got a couple of quick questions

1. in 2014 my profile score was L / 0024 now in 2018 its L / 0129. even thou i know its a low score, how does it go up 105 spots for no reason. Do these just pull these numbers out of the air or are we being screwed with?

2. my neck and back have gotten worse over the years and a mri in sept 2018 proved that. So on my condition, i want to check worse because its the truth, but am afraid to check it, thinking that will trigger them to send me the long form. Its gonna make me just check same because of fear, loll. Am not looking to cheat on the form, i just want to try and put down the right answers that wont spit my form out.

3. for reasons for visit, is it okay to put down MRI NECK / BACK ?

For my sept visit to my surgeon, do i just write down neck / back or do write down 7240 Disorders of Back (Discogenic and Degenerative)

for my pain management doctor visit, do i just write down pain management.

I know i will probably be alright with this review and even thou i have great doctors who would help me if i needed the help for any problems with the reviews, its still very stressful and causes alot of tossing and turning nights.

between psa problems, kidney problems, diabetes, heart problems, ptsd, depression, neck / back problems now i have to stress over this, lolll. Its never ending for all of us.
Maybe i will win the mega millions tonight and that would at least take the stress off the money end, lollllllll

Thanks for any help
Bobby
if your back and neck are worse put worse. that wont trigger a review.....actually same might trigger a review ironically.

for reason for visit just put the condition that you are receiving ssdi for. dont put the numbers just the name.

as to why your numbers went up who knows.....

as far as pain management goes, it is pain management to treat the disorder, again just put the disorder of back neck whatever you were approved for as a eason for the visit.
echoes long ago is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Dmom3005 (06-30-2019)