View Single Post
Old 10-21-2018, 09:24 PM

5 yr Member

5 yr Member

I really need help with the legal aspects of my injury. Workers comp has cut me off. They hired a neurologist with 5 pages of credentials after his name to lie for them and say that I am malingering. Any one who knows me finds that laughable. I had an extremely demanding job, extremely demanding hobby, in addition to being a husband, dad, grand dad, homeowner, active in church, etc. I used to attend church 3 times a week. In the two years since the accident, I have been to church 4 times with great difficulty. I have never owned an easy chair or a TV. Now, my work is gone. My hobby is gone. I sold my WWII tank and halftrack. Living history reenactments were my passion. I couldn’t no longer work on or drive the vehicles. I sold my ranch to move to a more secluded, quieter place. I would love to work, and be busy again, not sit in a chair and try to make sense of what’s going on around me. The IME made it sound like I’ve been on a two year vacation. It’s been two years of hell. I am desperately in need of someone in the medical field who can say with authority that there is something wrong with me, and prove it with some test results. The way things are going, I’m sunk. I’m going to lose everything. The IME went so far as to say that I was never injured, leaving it open for the insurance company to sue me for everything they have paid so far. My attorney is a joke, trivializing my condition, and putting the burden of proving my case on me. Ive pretty much given up on any further recovery at this point. Dr. Zalinski has helped some with my vision, but thats it. Has anyone had testing that can prove mild TBI and the horrible PCS that some of us have? Like I said before, I will travel anywhere in the US for a doctor who knows what is going on.
Sexton is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote