View Single Post
Old 10-22-2018, 09:35 AM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member

Reducing my dose of gabapentin by 100mg really helped. I have felt much better the last two days. I assume I'll have to do the same thing when I increase the Rexulti again in the middle of the week.

lol Bobby... so funny that you picture Corey as a little boy playing with tools!
He's in the construction field, and uses them for work. Every time he gets something new, it's still like a toy to him tho, so your mental pic is fitting
He has bought a couple of expensive ones he needed fairly recently, and a new tool bag, and he was like a kid on Christmas!

For some reason I haven't been able to nap lately no matter how tired I am. So, it's hard to stay up until 9pm. I'm getting up an hour later than usual now, too. Last night I had to stay up until 10pm to drink mag. citrate. Between trying to stay awake, and then drinking that s- half- asleep, I was f'ing miserable...

I'm going to have to take a lot of it over the course of a week to a week and a half before surgery to start to prep, and I'm not looking forward to it. If I could nap, it would be easier to stay awake later, so it wouldn't be as bad...
But I will somehow force myself to do it. I did it for the colonoscopy, so I know I can do it for this, but it is on my mind

I don't know when to expect they will want to book the surgery, but I'm hoping for a date in November. Corey doesn't care when I have it done, he said he will get the days off he needs. We are not worrying about Thanksgiving. All that's important is that we're together.

Only my brother and father know about the surgery. My dad is very upset about the whole thing, and has called twice to ask about the surgery date even tho I've promised to tell him as soon as I know when it will be. I will call him today to update him so he doesn't get too anxious. I know how it feels to hear nothing.

Once I have a date for surgery, I will text my sister about it, but I will have to call my aunts. Neither one of them will understand what I'm talking about via text, and one of them is not really stable, so I will need to reassure her that it's in my best interests.
"Thanks for this!" says:
Dmom3005 (10-22-2018), mymorgy (10-22-2018)