View Single Post
Old 10-23-2018, 09:44 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidHC View Post
Interesting and wonderful to hear. Now I'm curious: what have you done? It might be worth detailing some of it to help others on here, or perhaps you've already done that on another thread?

Also, on a side note, the salve from Fully Activated is excellent for more surface issues, including neuropathic itch and burning. It alleviates mine immediately.
I’ve read and re-read this entire thread - thank you for your knowledge and experience. I’ve had severe body-wide neuropathy/neuralgia for 7 years. The doctors now feel it’s more of a centralized pain problem because they’ve never seen it so widespread. It’s unexplanable, except that I had a severe case of parvo virus b19 months before it began. I contemplated pursuing medical marijuana for years, and finally obtained my NYS license a couple months ago. I had such hope. I must say, though, I am almost wondering if it is making my pain worse. Could that be possible? I’m using less than prescribed, which is 5 mg 1:20 thc/cbd sublingual or capsule 2-4 times daily, both because of cost and the fact it makes me feel a little spaced out and tired. I’m still experimenting with what might work, but am wondering if anyone else has experienced an increase in pain? If anything, it does relax me a bit through my pain so it’s worth something. I continue to be an enigma - not a happy place.
heb1212 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote