View Single Post
Old 10-24-2018, 07:40 AM

5 yr Member

5 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bryanedmondson View Post
Please contact me if you have any information or understand the fact that you may know of one who suffers from depression, Also having Major Acute Attacks of Depressive Lows that coincide with the BaPressure dropping from 30.00 to 29.99 in mercury or lower.

I am devastated by depression at such a drop. Almost instantaneously with records of local Weather Archive for All Data in my area. I never watch the news so it can't be placebo.

I have tracked several weather factors in addition for a 3 month period emperically. I have spreadsheets and weather graphs hourly for said periods.
I will gladly share with and Physicians doing research on Barometric Pressure and Psychiatric conditions.

Bryan
Bryan, you are not alone! This past summer, where I live, we had a rain front roll in every evening. I thought I was being taken off to a torture chamber. I eventually had a nervous breakdown from it. I quickly got back on my antidepressant. With the fall coming in I have felt a lift in the nerve/muscle crushing pain. It is a real thing. You are not crazy.
6thCranialNerve is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote