View Single Post
Old 10-25-2018, 07:57 AM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member

We have Powerball here. Nobody won last night, so the jackpot is $750 Million now!!!

I don't know what the delay is with scheduling the surgery. When I talked to my surgeon she said her admin would call me after she spoke to my gastro...
So I called my gastro's office yesterday to ask his medical assistant to check my chart to see if he ever DID talk to my surgeon (I'm going to be wicked PO'ed if he didn't), but she was busy and I had to leave a message. Of course she never called me back. I wanted to know if he did so I could have that info when I called my surgeon's admin.

I guess I'm waiting for 2 phone calls now?

I don't know why I'm not being more aggressive about this like I normally would be. I'm just going to call my surgeon's admin directly this morning... at like 9am... and ask WTF the hold up is. That will give them 2 full days before the weekend to get back to me.

After I had my Tysabri yesterday, I got my haircut. I had her leave a little extra, so she only took a little over 2" off. I had her blow-dry my hair, so Corey got to see it down. He couldn't believe how long it still was, but he also gave me lots of compliments. I planned on coloring my hair this morning, but I don't think that's a good idea since I'll be waiting for phone calls. But whenever I do it, it will be the last time. It's so hard to do, it's worth paying Joanie to do it for me.

Today is lottery day, so I have to go up the street to play my numbers (and buy some extra Powerball tickets). Otherwise I have no other plans for the next two days, but I need to get some cleaning done.

On second thought, I will take a shower before I make any phone calls so I don't have to worry about getting a call back when I'm soaped up or have shampoo in my hair.
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (10-25-2018), Dmom3005 (10-25-2018), Mari (10-25-2018), mymorgy (10-25-2018)