View Single Post
Old 10-27-2018, 09:02 AM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member

Donna, I think you can only get gabapentin in capsules until you get up to 600mg. I have 100's, 300's, and 400's in capsules to make up my various and ever-changing doses. I'm on 700mg right now.

I feel overmedicated again this morning... dizzy, lightheaded, shitty... so I think I will reduce my dose of gabapentin by 100mg and see if that helps like it did last time. If I have problems, I'll just raise it again. Saturday is my last night on Vraylar, so we'll see what happens.

Yesterday I tested my sister and told her I needed to talk to her about something important and asked her to please call me. She never did. It's no big surprise because she's an a/h. If she doesn't call me by this evening, I am going to just text her, "having my colon out on the 21st."
My dad will probably be in Florida when I have surgery. That's okay tho. I don't expect him to hang around for it.

Corey and I are going to have Thanksgiving dinner together the weekend before I have surgery. Otherwise, neither one of us would get our turkey

I finally got Corey to agree to go get his haircut. I guess I have to go with him, but that means he's stuck going food shopping with me hee hee hee
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (10-27-2018), Dmom3005 (10-28-2018), Mari (10-28-2018), mymorgy (10-27-2018)