View Single Post
Old 10-29-2018, 07:20 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Hi David,

I'm not sure what else I can say that will be helpful in addition to what I've already said, but I can try.

Nick is not an expert on this stuff. He knows somethings like others, but he's a business man. He is likely not lying about all this, and I suspect he's not given my familiarity with him, so perhaps none of his customers have reported such side effects to him. But you can just go on the CBD subReddit and see how there are a fair number of people who report headaches and others side effects, especially when it comes to full spectrum oils. There you'll also see how there is a sizable minority who cannot tolerate full spectrum products.

It may not be the THC, or even other cannabinoids, or even the many terpenes, but some combination of them and only when interacting with you in particular. There's no way for Nick to know all this. Such things are immensely complex and there is little research on it and the endocannabinoid system. You should listen to your body in such situations and experiment as much as you can, controlling as many variables as possible. This is what I do with anything new that I introduce.

My advice remains the same to try lower doses that are spread out throughout the day, to try isolate rather than full spectrum, to try other full spectrum strains/products from other companies, and to give it some time. It took me months before I fully figured out what works for me, and I had to throw out somethings or give them away because I couldn't tolerate them. And I know now that I do not tolerate full spectrum but do great on isolate. But even now I can't say I can't tolerate all full spectrum strains, since I've only tried a few. I may even try more in the future, but I'm happy with the effectiveness of isolate for now.

I hope this helps and that you experiment more and that things improve for you!

Last edited by DavidHC; 10-29-2018 at 10:38 PM.
DavidHC is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote