View Single Post
Old 11-01-2018, 10:20 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

David,

I'm sorry you got a headache again. It's unfortunate.

I'm not sure what they return policy is but you can ask them. I'm not sure many companies will accept returns and provide refunds on used products. I've never tried this myself. But you can ask Fully Activated about that.

Of course it's up to you, but my position has been the same all along that if you want to know whether CBD works for you, it will require trying more than one product, given the vast differences from plant to plant and so from one full spectrum product to another, which is a product that has much more than CBD in it. In the majority of CBD studies they use CBD isolate as you would any medication, since that's the only way you can isolate the relevant variable.

Whatever you decide, I hope you continue to experience improvement with your condition!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apollo View Post
Well, it is several days since my last message just above, and I tried taking a single "Fully-Activated" brand 30 mg CBD capsule again this afternoon.

Unfortunately, within 30 minutes I had an aching head again!

CBD sounds promising, but in my case at least my trial was anything but!

I will be sending Nick at "Fully Activated" a message Thursday, offering to return my essentially-unused capsules for a full refund of the $145.00 I paid.

If he resists, then I will simply request a charge-back on my credit card.

I am really sorry that this did not work, and also somewhat surprised when he told me the other day on the phone that he has never heard of even one of their customers getting a headache when using CBD.

Well, then I must be that one customer.

David F.
DavidHC is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote