View Single Post
Old 11-08-2018, 12:12 AM

5 yr Member

5 yr Member

I also wanted to get other peoples opinions on this. So a little over a year and a half ago i had a penile injury where i thought thar potentially i injured my dorsal nerve and/or the pudendal nerve (leading up to this i was having nerve pain with my coccyx where it felt like a nerve was pinching). For roughly 6 months i had hard flaccid and the head of my penis looked like it had tiny bumpy nerve endings and painful recovery from erections/ejaculations (sensitive skin feelings). Then roughly 6 months later i was with a girl (unproteced oral sex on me but protected vaginal sex) and immediately afterwards felt a burning sensation in my "taint" area. I immediately went and was tested for all kinds of std tests (herpes included) and everything came back negative, a few months in and i had persistent irritation and some redness along with it. I was given triamcinolone with an anti fungal treatment which i tried for a few weeks and developed a horrible rash. I stopped immediately after that (it settled down for roughly a week and then symptoms persisted) that was roughly 9 months ago and can agree that when the weather was warm it was a little bit better but as the weather has gotten colder im starting to have quite the flare up again.

I cant help but think that this is stemming back to my penis injury (that girl was just the first one i had sex with after it). At the time i was looking into the therawand for possible treatment, but was afraid to and still am of performing this manual manipulation on myself. I still get erections but notice the same hard flaccid that I've had for the last 19ish months. Has anyone tried physical rehab or possibly trying some treatments in dealing with the pelvic floor? I'm curious as to if this may be part of the cause or if anyone else is noticing anything up with their genitals other than this irritation thar might be out of the norm? (Any sort of nerve flare ups and what not that could be related?) I notice that when its super painful, i get extreme bouts of anxiety/depression and also have bouts of diarrhea and lower back pain. I feel like this could definitely be stemming from the spine as well. I just wanted some other peoples thoughts.
Bballjj18 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote