Thread: Spread
View Single Post
Old 07-21-2007, 08:20 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default Hi Allen,

It's hard to get over the fact that a person wouldn't be in the shape they were in had it not been for a QUACK.

Mine was a Osteopathic. I was sent they only so she could help several Drs. diagnose me. She popped all of my bones in my body. When I went to her I had TOS on the left side but it wasn't diagnosed yet. She brought it to my left side. I honestly think she broke my right arm. I have had 4 surgeries on that arm and have about 4 to go because of her. The good thing with her though, she was actually ran out of this town. I don't know by who but she was only here about a year longer and then I was told she was ran out. I would say some big wig that she did something too or to a family member. I tried to sue her but the lawyers said my case was so complex at the time they couldn't figure it out. After 8 years, now we have it figured out but it's too late to do anything with her. I believe though that God has a plan for everyone and some people don't want to know what he's got planned for them.

I am excited that you are getting to see a new Dr. I know what you have been through and am so happy that you are finally going to get some good help.

Your friend,
Ada
dreambeliever128 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote