View Single Post
Old 11-09-2018, 03:34 PM

5 yr Member

5 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenW View Post
Sorry if this topic is too personal or not appropriate for this site but I've noticed a very particular issue recently. When I kiss and get intimate with my gf if the act is hard (her lips push back hard and fast) then I get a immediate slightly painful pressure in my forehead and sometimes feeling a little nauseas. I've never noticed this until the past month or two so maybe my heightened anxiety is partly to blame but could hard kisses me subconcussive or concussive impacts?

I remember Mark saying a sub concussive impact would be like clashing heads on a football field so I don't know if this would be comparable or if someones lips could produce a similar force is they were trying to. I know this issue might sound banal but it actually is kind of affecting my relationship since I've had to distance myself physically from my partner in order to avoid kissing as much as possible (although it does still happen). Could it possibly be tmj related rather than pcs?
Don't listen to the doubters here. I have the same problem as You (albeit not as extreme). Anytime I have a minor head impact (such as bumping my head on the back on the fridge, I have a relapse in my symptoms. I have seen many other people post about this here. It is not anxiety i can tell you that 1st hand bc i am not a ** and this is a serious issue. Anxiety cannot cause you to have severe brain fog, numbness and exercise intolerance that I have.

Last edited by Jomar; 11-09-2018 at 08:03 PM. Reason: per guidelines **
swampmonster14 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote