View Single Post
Old 11-09-2018, 03:34 PM

5 yr Member

5 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperElectric View Post
If you can't tolerate exercise then it's best to not try, you can't push through PCS it just means you'll take longer to recover. Did you injure your neck or get whiplash when you were concussed? I'm wondering whether an anti inflammatory like taking turmeric would help but I think I'd avoid caffein and salt and anything else that raises blood pressure.

I was able to exercise well for the first year. During that year, my main issues were facial neuropathy from damage to a branch of my trigeminal nerve likely severed when I was scalped in the accident.

After about 11 months, my ability to handle hot yoga rather suddenly seemed to change. I was unable to afford thc/cbd for about a year. I also was unable to afford yoga. The pain was terrible that year. I took large and frequent doses of OTC pain relievers to make it through day and night. When I resumed yoga, my exercise intolerance, dizziness, confusion, disorientation, and heavy headedness (feels like a swollen brain) was debilitating. Any temperatures over 104 seem to worsen it. I crave cold temps on my head.

Since I resumed THC and CBD, my OTC pain reliever use is lower.

I am very preoccupied now on just getting through the day without hurting too much.

As far as neck injury, I don’t think so. I woke up after the accident. I don’t know how long I was unconscious. I called for help and I fell.unconscious again in the ambulance. I was.in a coma or unconscious in and out for a couple days.

I am now without any insurance or income. Maybe next year I will have a way to get a brain scan. I have never had scans after my crash.

My blood pressure is historically very low, not higher than 110/70. My diet is unusually low in salt. Caffeine- I generally cannot tolerate caffeine or energy drinks. I have forgotten what happens with energy drinks (my memory problems from the accidrnt) but I did indeed identify ingredients in UpTime energy drink and Sport Oxylent energy packets as being particularly detrimental for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
YoginiM is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote