View Single Post
Old 11-09-2018, 06:39 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by martimoran View Post
My husband was diagnosed a year ago with PD. We researched side effects of pharm drugs and decided not to go that route. We were blessed to find the Hinz protocol and found a clinic in WI to administer and monitor the amino acid therapy. He is on a very low dose and is doing amazing! It took a few months to find the right dosage, but now has his humor back, facial expressions, smoother movements, and more energy mentally and physically. So I definitely would say that this therapy is working for him.
Just curious, what is the name of the clinic you are going too, what are you taking and could you give a list of what you have been charged for and the costs and what you expect the costs will be on an annual basis. cost is just as important as the treatment.

I had similar results just taking 1 tiny carbidopa/levodopa pill 3 times a day starting 2 years after my diagnosis. just curious, did you meet anyone with parkinson's who has been on the HINZ protocol for 5 years or more? Don't know how anyone could prove how long they have been on the protocol. Posters on this board tried it and eventually stopped when it couldn't reduce their symptoms enough. I waited maybe 2 years before taking any meds after diagnosis and like you shied away from conventional drugs, just taking macuna purien capsules and also buying it in bulk plus a myriad of supplements. In year 3 i switched to conventional drugs., i didn't need to spend hundreds of dollars a month for food supplements that i had to buy from a HINZ related doctor. your're not likely going to have any side affects from a low dose HINZ protocol but you will when the dose gets high enough.

you really have no idea what is in the supplements you take in this protocol, for all you know they could grind up some carbidopa/levodopa pills and add it in to one of the common supplements they have you buy. just pure speculation on my part but why do they require you to buy all their supplements from them when they could be bought much more cheaply from a natural foods store? ever wonder why doctors are not allowed to dispense drugs except when there is no pharmacy nearby? to keep them from writing RX's just for the money. just food for thought. i think you'll find as time goes on you'll pay more and more for testing and blood work to find just the right combination of supplements and will have to take ridiculous amounts of mucana. and then will switch to C/L.

fyi
A Skeptical Look at Dr. Marty Hinz and His Views of "Neurotranmitter-Related Diseases"

Last edited by soccertese; 11-10-2018 at 02:43 AM.
soccertese is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
eds195 (11-12-2018), made it up (11-10-2018)