View Single Post
Old 07-21-2007, 08:21 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default We all do/try what EVER

we can stand to try and make 'things' better.

About Zocor - down the page mid-way, about the nervous system. But, be sure to read THE WHOLE THING! Every time a person takes a medication, or adds one, a whole lot of unusual actions/reactions can and do occur! Docs don't report them to the state medical orgs, nor to the FDA! They mite report reactions to the sales rep tho.....we KNOW where that report will be filed!
About Zocor:http://www.zocor.com/simvastatin/zoc...de_effects.jsp
So, any abnormal or extreme effects that occur, first call your doc...then call the FDA and the DRUG Company directly [they have to report THESE calls BTW].
So, learn AS much as you can handle about ALL your meds, add meds and new supplements carefully, one by one..and give each addition a good 2-3 weeks for good and bad effects to crop up. You have only one life to give? Not to mention the possible hospital bills....Safe and cautious is a heck of a lot better than sorry.
As for Vicks, Just go to the top blue bar and see how often this issue has popped up- I believe it's about once every 3 or four months? I tried it, Biofreeze or an equivalant ONCE...Wanted to use steel wool to get it off/out of my skin...BOY did I have new nerve or old nerve endings RESPOND! Never again, thanks!
I do remember using Vicks a very long time ago on one very big bruise, the menthol helped there, I don't know if the current formula is the same enough to be effective tho....It was well over 30 years ago? Mind you, I'm no LONGER COUNTING! - j
dahlek is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Enna70 (03-05-2015)