View Single Post
Old 11-10-2018, 11:21 AM

5 yr Member

5 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Copenhagen Concus View Post
thanks for the replies, get out and doing normal stuffe is the most important. so I ended in hospital, unfortuntaely littles trained in concussions, got through a whole regiment of drugs, xanax, quetiapine, pregabaline. It is powerful stuff for a concussed mind, but at least some of it gets me through the day. A lot has been said about xanax, addictive and bed for the brain, thing is when you can't get oiut the door and excercise not even go shopping that is bad for the brain as well. Now home trying to figure out whats next considering Cannabis and back to the regiment of ginger, curmeic, B stress and magnesium, most importantly triggerpoint massage a couple of hours a day. Also considering Theanine, trytophan..Finally thanks for the replies, get out and doing normal stuff is the most important, brain needs to understand there is nothing dangerous it is not damaged just out of balance, needs calming and correcting.

Thank you for sharing your thoughts and experiences. My heart connects to your feelings, expressed and between the lines. Post-concussion syndrome is typical of ”syndromes” in that we each experience the downsides, the treatments, the recovery, and the relapses differently. Generalist providers for syndromes are not likely to steward our forests but might add a tree or remove a tree here and there. From that standpoint, generic neurologists or physicians may have limitations in helping us. Tending our own forests can really be challenging when our brains are involved. If I ever have resources for medical care again, I would seek out concussion specialty providers, medical physicians more so
than others, with strong track records. Please continue to share and heal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
YoginiM is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
davOD (11-11-2018)