View Single Post
Old 11-11-2018, 11:10 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default any long-termers on Hinz?

I would love to hear from someone who has had PD for more than 5 years on the Hinz protocol. From what I have read, lots of things "work" very early in the disease but as things progress, it seems like everyone ends up on the conventional meds.

My question would be mainly:

1. if you are newly dx'd and start on Hinz and stick with it, did it keep you from progressing? Were you able to keep taking the same amount of product or did you need to increase/tweak it? If the protocol was really addressing the root cause, some kind of imbalance, then it would seem that you would not progress any further or develop any additional symptoms, nor would you need to increase dosages.

I guess the same thing could be said if you had had PD for several years-if the protocol re-balanced everything, your progression would stop once you achieved that balance. But I can't find anyone who ever has been able to do that on this protocol-it's a constant adjustment and testing and further adjustment, and everyone does seem to progress (or gives up and starts the PD meds) from what I can find.

I don't mean to knock this therapy-if it works for you, awesome. But the PD drugs are amazing too...in the beginning. I'd like to know how people do long-term on this protocol, other than having to resort to the meds when money runs out or it's not working as well anymore.

Please share!
lurkingforacure is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
eds195 (11-12-2018), made it up (11-12-2018), soccertese (11-12-2018)