View Single Post
Old 11-14-2018, 11:24 AM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member

I feel horrrrrrrendous!!! But...
I'm the idiot who 1) decided it was okay to chase a cold vegetarian sub with 10 Christmas tree-shaped Reese's peanut butter cups last night and 2) passed out on the couch (again) and forgot to take my night meds.

I had diarrhea this morning, but just once. But I've had "dry diarrhea" for over 5hrs since. I wish I could just get it out of my system, but I cannot. At least I know I don't have an impaction/obstruction this time, but the surgery can't happen soon enough!!!

And I'm f'ed up and out of it from missing that 700mg dose of Seroquel last night, and not in a way where I can just go back to bed and sleep it off (BR sitch or not). It's more of a roll around in bed feeling miserable kind of malady. So, I'm not even going to bother trying.
I wish I could make use of myself and clean, because it's gross in here, but I don't see that happening right now.

I have to start eating better and stop binging. The surgery is in 2 weeks, and I need to be healthy for it. It would be helpful if I took my f'ing meds right, too...
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (11-14-2018), mymorgy (11-14-2018)