View Single Post
Old 11-14-2018, 11:50 AM
Newly Joined

5 yr Member
Newly Joined

5 yr Member

Hi - I have had 4-5 mild concussions spread out over the past 5 years from non-contact sports and other unlucky accidents. The most recent accident happened ~1 year ago in October-17. I still have chronic Headaches/Migraines, Dizziness/Lightheaded/Vision Issues, and Extreme Sensitivity and Anxiety. On top of the physical pain, my head has been super sensitive to light and noise, and the slightest movement or touch. My brain feels loose in my head like its rattling around every time I move, so I usually try to hold my neck still. I get anxious about things like getting haircuts, sneezing, going for car rides (bumps/pot holes), and even giving people hugs. Just the other day I accidentally drove over a curb while driving and I've been experiencing worsened symptoms for the days since.

Its amazing to me that my head does not feel like it is healing, like I have a permanent concussion or something. I live everyday in fear of bumping my head or anything that could potentially cause more harm. Not sure where to turn next. It is nice to know that I am not alone, although I wish there was a magical cure out there or a doctor that actually could help.
Robo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote