View Single Post
Old 07-21-2007, 08:55 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default Thanks all....

Truly from my heart...
Sue, yes, we all are not just scared starting out...we're well, beyond terrified? And YES stickies are an important part of what we all know, and have learned, BUT it's the SUPPORT, different opinions [and, folks, you all KNOW I have a FEW?] that help any confused and hurting soul that 'finds' us!
I believe I recall saying to you something about 'reading the stickies', but also to read prior posts to get a lay of the land.. We are all people, and, for the most part, we don't BITE! I understand that you've been going thru a lot more than you let out on these boards, that's OK. We have to keep parts of ourselves separate from the public aspects of the 'internet' worlds.
Billye; what I got for my bithday was a digital camera, that has soo many more buttons and features than the 'puter that even my now retired 'puter hubby is well 'whelmed' by the FIVE instructions booklets? Hey! I got thru all the medical terminology stuff on THYROID, CIDP, and BC! It may take me a week or so, I'll get it....Durned thing has more buttons [and teeny tiny ones at that!] than a microwave! For me, it's always been the simpler that works the better...this is and does a lot, and all I want to do is 'point and shoot!'
Karen - maybe you could PM me the 'blinky one'? I'm not bothered, and love the ones you sent.
Mel: Thanks lots...
I'm surprised you all noticed! As w/Peter Pan, I am definitely going to start counting backwards now! Got to! - j

PS DID I MENTION THAT ALMOST ALL THE BUTTONS ARE REALLY VERY TEENY TINY?????? There are a LOT of them!
dahlek is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote