View Single Post
Old 11-15-2018, 10:47 AM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member

You are right, Bizi. I have to be very careful

I feel much better today

I did end up forcing myself to do a little cleaning yesterday, but not much. Later, I took 1/2mg of Klonopin and slept for a couple of hours, and felt a little bit better when I woke up.

Every morning, I move a bright colored round sticker to the top of the right slot of where I need to take my pills that night, so I won't think I already took them, or take them twice, and that has been working for me. But if I don't change the sticker when the adhesive starts to go, the cats have gotten into the habit of biting the stickers off and running away with them. There was no sticker on the slot the other night. I need to change the stickers daily so the cats can't pull them off. I can't be making med mistakes.

I usually don't eat breakfast or lunch, and I need to work on that, too. I'm going grocery shopping today, and am going to buy some fruit, and try to find some other things that may tempt me, so I can work on that.
I have to stop eating so much crap, too... I think that I've ruined Reese's Peanut butter cups for myself forever after what I went through yesterday!!!

I figure I have to take mag. citrate 3 times next week in order for my plan for the prep to work like it needs to (like I did for the colonoscopy). I have already figured out that the ton of water I drink alone is no longer enough to hydrate me when I take mag. citrate anymore. I need to drink more things with nutrients and electrolytes in them when I take it. Hopefully if I do that, I will tolerate it better.

I haven't heard anything about the blood work, which I think is a good sign. I haven't heard anything about the EKG either, but they may not have received or gone over the records from my local hospital yet. I still don't feel like I'm in the clear there yet, so that's still a worry.

I'm nervous about the laxation and am starting to get nervous about the surgery. But my mood is still good, and my anxiety level is normal for me. I think I'm holding up well. I just need to take better care of myself.
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (11-15-2018), Dmom3005 (11-15-2018), mymorgy (11-15-2018)