Thread: info re: Kmeb
View Single Post
Old 07-21-2007, 09:08 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default Nothing new to report on Kmeb...

other than she's really REALLY missing her lifeline...Does anyone in the LA area know of some used back-up she could borrow and use?

She can erase the hard drive and program with the basics, and all that....but she is really out of touch not only with us but so many others...She'll be having her tests on Monday [most, I expect will be a complete loss in terms of recovering from anathes...after for two days], but after that, she does need to get on-line regarding her medicare/medicaid plan changes and possibly changing her coverages for some of her scripts and treatments...Not to mention her dealing [or trying to deal] w/docs regarding her disability and that her LTD company is trying to DROP her...Phone and fax communications aren't cutting it...So if someone could 'lend' or give her an old one [I will 'contribute' some for offsets....Losing the LTD means losing over 2/3rds of her income...So it's important.
She will absolutely KILL me for posting this...if others who know her feel the same, please PM me and I'll delete this....Soo, no harm in asking for the old 'in-kind' stuff! Thanks - j
dahlek is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote