View Single Post
Old 11-16-2018, 06:35 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitty View Post
I had an appt with my new Neuro on 11/6 and spoke to him about starting Ocrevus. He said that sounded good as I have tried just about all the MS meds and have had an issue with all of them.

He said that I would have to go to the Shepherd Center for my infusions. Ugh...it is about 60 miles one way to this hospital. I asked if I could have it done somewhere closer to home and he said he would have his nurse investigate closer places. Well, she called me today and said she had found a place that would do it at home!! How wonderful! Now I just have to wait for an appointment time and we'll start this.

I'll report back any side effects I have and hopefully this thread will be very short because I'm praying that this will
l work for me.

Wish me luck!!

I wish you luck with it Kitty. That was the med that did not work with me. It raised my BP so high. Now I am not taking anything, because every drug had bad side effects with me. Taking CBD OIL for the pain, and it is working, Jappy

Last edited by Kitty; 11-19-2018 at 02:35 AM. Reason: Attempted to fix brackets on quoted script. Would not work. Tried again and it worked!
Jappy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Kitty (11-19-2018)