View Single Post
Old 11-17-2018, 11:08 AM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member

I have never eaten breakfast, and have not been in the habit of eating lunch on and off throughout life, so that is not why I've lost weight. Starving your body like that can actually cause weight gain. I've been in the 135-140 range for months now.

I woke up this morning with a very sore and swollen throat. It feels to me like it's tonsillitis. I have an appointment at urgent care at 12:30. I'm going immediately because I don't want this to, and hope, that it doesn't interfere with the surgery. I will call the surgeon after I've been on antibiotics for several days and start to feel better

I was very busy yesterday. I got my nails done, went to Kohl's, Staples, and a couple of other stores. I really overdid it, so I'm exhausted today.

I had gel vs. dip polish put on my nails because I'm going back to have my nails done again on the 26th, which is pretty soon. I hate gel polish! They look good, but my nails feel like steel with the dip on, but feel weak with the gel... big difference. I've decided that I'm going to get a dip French manicure before surgery so they will still be able to see my nail beds.
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (11-17-2018), Dmom3005 (11-17-2018), mymorgy (11-17-2018)